Tots Around the Clock originated in 2007 as an in home licensed childcare business. When the need for childcare continuously outweighed the number of children that the facility was licensed to provide for, expanding was the only option. My passion for taking care of children came from my love of children and my understanding of the importance for top quality childcare at a reasonable price. Equally important is the parent’s piece of mind as they work throughout the day.
Our mission is to provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment with positive role models committed to instilling self esteem and respect for all. To administer developmentally appropriate activities which contribute to the optimal physical, cognitive, social and emotional growth and development of all students. To encourage the individualism and uniqueness in each student and to respect and nurture their differences.AT TOTS AROUND THE CLOCK WE STRIVE TO:
- To promote cooperative, informative, and respectful relationships with families.
- To provide a "home-like" setting where children can play and "work".
- To stimulate each student to think, reason, and problem solve.
- To focus on building each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills.
- To provide a healthy, safe and secure environment for children.
- State Licensed
- Age Appropriate Curriculum
- Music Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Full-Time/ Part-Time /Before and After School/Summer and Drop In care Available
- Nutritious Meals Included
- Childcare assistance from the Department of Social Services is accepted.
- Weekend Registration Available by Appointment
- Emergency Registration is Available
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!